James is currently an associate realtor with Century 21 Hilltop (Realtor-JamesElmer.Com). In his duties as a Realtor, James primarily represents residential clients, as a Listing Agent, a Buyers’ Agent, in Short Sales and in Foreclosures. In addition to representing clients, James purchased, sold, re-financed, repaired and renovated his own properties over the years!
Previous Experience includes:
· U.S Air Force Veteran, specialized as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician-Fighter Aircraft.
· Business Development Manager, Integrator, Procurement Agent and Project Manager in the Digital Signage/Audio/Video industry for nearly a decade.
· Residential Youth Counselor in group homes with abused/troubled kids and teens for several years.
· James is an avid researcher in many directions (history, medical, nutrition, science, real estate law, construction, home improvement, and geopolitics).
· James’ college education was in religion/philosophy.
To enjoy ones’ vocation, and to make a living at it, is the ultimate blessing! We welcome the opportunity to get acquainted, especially to discuss any Real Estate Services and/or Property Management needs you may have. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to earn your trust!